Friday, February 08, 2008

My Computer Is Slow

It appears that my computer needs to be reformated once again. I really hate it when that happens. I'm going to try uninstalling stuff that insist on running when I turn the computer on first and see if that helps as well as defragmenting (again). I want to try everything I can to avoid reformating. Everytime I get on EverQuest it takes forever to log in then once I get on it disconnects then I have to wait another 15-20 min before it lets me back on again. Last night I totally missed the raid because of it. It just kept freezing. I think it might be Yahoo Widgets that is doing it to me though. So I'm going to just make it so it doesn't start with Windows. Hopefully that will help. I do like the widgets though because of the TV Guide and Coke Rewards feature. Those 2 are really the only widgets I need. It makes it so much easier to enter my coke rewards and to view the tv guide without having to load the website and wait forever for it to load.

No comments: