Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dell DJ Video

I was looking at YouTube and MySpace for video tutorials on how to change your dead battery for your Dell DJ and there are zero videos.  So, I've decided that as soon as my battery comes hopefully the first week of October I'm going to make a video.  I will demonstrate how to open the bottom of the DJ by prying off the plastic piece then unscrewing the tiny screws and pulling that off then pulling out the old battery and putting the new battery then putting it all back together.

I thought someone would've made a video by now.  Oh well, I guess that's why I come in handy on the internet.

Edit: I don't know why it took me so long to make this but I finally made the video for it today April 24th 2009.  Here is the post for it.  Enjoy.

No comments: