Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Eureka



Tonight was the season finale of Eureka but they kept saying mid season finale.  This show is only a summer show so I'm a bit confused why they keep saying mid season.  I much prefer it being a summer show because then it doesn't interfere with my other shows.  Scheduling I mean.

I like Francis Fisher and I was surprised when they put her on Eureka but I wasn't too happy with her character because she was so mean to everyone.  But near the end of the finale I finally got to see who she really is and why she has acted the way she has (the character hehe).

I was surprised that Nathan didn't get discovered working at a diner as the cook not knowing who he was hehe.  I didn't think they would really kill him off.  But nothing about him except for the fact that he did leave behind a part of him since Allison is pregnant with his baby.

And then the shocker of the night at the very end, Sheriff Carter is fired.  You can't have Eureka without Sheriff Jack Carter.  I mean I guess you could but he's kinda the lead character.  It all started with him moving to Eureka and the show centers around him and his daughter Zoe.  Well, I guess I have a whole year to wait to see what happens next hehe.

No comments: