Friday, September 19, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike

Chip and I have been together for 14 years.  We are psychicly linked to each other for some reason.  Mostly I will be thinking something and he will just blurt it out and there has only been 1 time when I said something that he was thinking.  It's usually him reading my mind.

Like for example a half hour ago I was going to change all the music on my playlist on MySpace and I knew I wanted Gavin DeGraw's Chariot album so I grabbed my Dell DJ Mp3 player to look up that album so I can put all the songs in my playlist and he asked what I was doing so I told him and he said Gavin DeGraw.  OMG HELLO!  How did he know I was going to put Gavin DeGraw on there?

I tell you it is so spooky that he says what I'm thinking all the time.  The one time I said what he was thinking was a couple of weeks ago when I was sick.  I handed him my debit card and said call Pizza Hut, I don't feel like cooking anything and he said OMG I was just thinking that.  LOL.  It's like that all the time here.

No comments: