Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MySpace Friends

I am so happy that I have some pretty good people on there.  Of course I have my friends and family.  But... I also have some entertainers. 

First I got Steve Hofstetter.  Actually, HE is the one who sent the invite to me.  I thought that was so awesome that he chose me out of so many people in Bakersfield.  And it was because I am in Bakersfield that he chose me because he is from Bakersfield.

Sid and Marty Krofft which are the creaters of Krofft Super Stars from the 1970's.  I loved that show especially HR Puff N Stuff.  What does that mean?  Puff N Stuff?  Is that a pot reference?  Witchiepoo was my favorite lol.

There have been some rock bands who have sent me invites and I accepted but I don't see them any more.  I tried to get Green Day but they never accepted.

Sean P Hayes from Will and Grace.  OMFG when he accepted I was so excited.  If you aren't sure who that it, that's Just Jack!  I have a character on EverQuest named Justjack who is a level 25 enchanter lol.  I also have a character named Annistasia but no last name because you have to be level 20 for that and she is level 16.  I wanted her name to be Annistasia Beaverhousen but I was sure that Sony wouldn't approve that last name so I never tried to get to level 20.

Kathy Griffin.  OH MY GOD!  She is a gay mans wet dream to have as a friend.  It is so awesome that she accepted.

Dan from Big Brother 10.  I waited to start sending invites to the BB10 house guests because I wasn't sure if their families would be accepting friends or not so I waited. 

Although, Brian, Steven and Angie have been at home all this time so I could've gotten them way back when.  I waited and did the invites and still waiting for the rest.  I'm still waiting for Memphis, Keesha, Steven, Angie and Brian.  I didn't see a MySpace page for Renny.  I would've loved to have had her on my MySpace friends list.

No comments: