Sunday, September 21, 2008

With friends like her, who needs enemies?

Ok.  I'm probably going to get hell for this but I'm going to blog about it anyway.  I'm changing the names so nobody will know.

There is this woman who goes to church with my partner, let's call him Skip.  Skip gave her his mother's (let's call it a piano) because he has been looking for someone to give it to for 4 years.  This woman, I'll call her Satan's daughter so SD, met me and asked me who I am to Skip and I told her that I was his partner.  We've been together for 14 years.  I introduced her to our cat and she already met our dog who couldn't stop barking at her.  When a dog barks at a person they are telling you, this person is bad, leave them alone.  Dog's are smart.

I'm not going to go into any details about what has been going on for the last couple months but SD has been a real big problem for both of us.  She is trying to take Skip away from me and trying to convince him that our relationship is against god and blah blah blah.  She was doing everything in her power to get me out of the picture so she could move out of her crappy apartment and take my place but it didn't work and now she's done.  All Skip wanted was a friendship but for SD it was boyfriend/girlfriend or nothing and Skip chose the latter.

She won't be able to call us because I blocked her and that's that.  If she calls on her cell phone I'm gonna answer and tell her to stop calling because she is not welcome in our house.  As Jerry said on Big Brother to Dan, (me saying to SD) you will always be Judas in my house.

No comments: