Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bidding

I'm bidding on a Bicycle Generated Light System for my bike.  It's starting bid is only $4.99 and my max bid is $10 so I hope I win.  It's basically the same as the other one I talked about yesterday but just a different person is selling it and it's probably a different brand.  It looks brand new because it looks like the packaging is still in tact.  This is what it looks like...



Update:  I won this item for $6.74, shipping is free.  It was $4.99 but in the last half hour of the auction someone made it go up to $6.74, my highest bid was $10 which is why I won.  But I have a feeling that this seller created a 2nd screen name on ebay to raise the price for shipping purposes.  Which is fine, I don't care.  It says on the page that shipping is free and it says local pick up so I have a feeling it's free if you are in the same city but if you ask him about it then he raises the bidding amount to cover the cost.  I did ask him about it (or her, I don't know) but got no response.  I sure do hope I get a response.  If it doesn't show up in the next week then I can give negative feedback but I have a feeling I will get it because this person has 100% positive feedback.  He/she wouldn't do anything to ruin that.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I found this at a website for $16.05 plus shipping brand new. I think it said they have 11 left. That's really good to know that they still sell these brand new. Just in case Chip ever gets a bike then I can get him one. I looked on eBay and I couldn't find this same brand. All the ones they have are the vintage ones for $50 - $200.

Here's the link: http://www.farm-home.com/ldr/JB05022702.htm