Friday, October 03, 2008

Dell DJ Battery On Hold

Well, since I bought the pump and frame bag for my bike I now have to wait on the battery for my Dell DJ.  In order to ride my bike I need stuff for it.  If my tire blows I can't pump it up without the tools in a bag on my bike frame so the Dell DJ is a moot point because the whole reason I wanted to get a new battery was so I could enjoy music while riding the bike, if I can't ride the bike then no reason for music.

There are a few other things I need as well like a new headlight and backlight preferably the kind that attach to the back wheel that turns on while you are riding the bike.  What can I say, I hate buying batteries.

I also need a bike shirt that absorbs the sweat and makes me cooler while I ride.  Cotton is so bad for riding a bike because it sticks to your skin.  It doesn't absorb the sweat and then dry while you are riding.  Ok, don't worry, I won't subject anybody to bike shorts.  Believe me, it ain't gonna happen.

I do need a helmet too though.  I know it's the law for teenagers but it's only common sense for an adult to wear one.  I tried buying one at this thrift store one time and Chip laughed at me and it was a very nice one so if he laughs at me then it makes me not want to wear it which is a very dangerous way of thinking because if I got into an accident I'd DIE!

Hopefully when I get all that I need to ride then I will be able to get a battery for my Dell DJ.  I just can't ride without music.  It's so boring without it.  I do have a solar charger that plugs into the Dell DJ so that's not a problem, the solar charger works as a battery.  But still, I'd rather have a proper battery.

No comments: