Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dell DJ Tweak

As I've stated in my previous blogs, when I got my Dell DJ Battery it wouldn't fit inside the case but it still plugs in and works fine.  The only thing is that I have to have it stuck to the back of the DJ with a rubber band and the bottom isn't on so I have to have it in a neoprene camera case.  I would've prefered if the DJ was in a case that has a clear plastic front like they make for iPods and iPhones that have elastic to put around your arm.  This way I'd be able to change the song.  I would just have to cut a hole for the scroll wheel that's all.  But this is fine.

I have a remote so I can pause, play, go to the previous song and the next, raise and lower volume and turn the radio on.  If I want to change whats playing I have to take the DJ out of the camera case.  Which is no problem.  I have 5 cd's queued up all the time and they are all newish and what I want to listen to while riding my bike.

Well, here are the pictures that I just took of the DJ with the battery on the outside laying next to it's case.  To see the full size of these pictures just click them.

No comments: