Friday, October 24, 2008

Holiday Themes

As you can already see, I'm using a theme for my blog that is a Halloween theme.  I think it's pretty neat.  As soon as Halloween is over and on November 1st I'm just going to put it back to the dark red that I had before.  I couldn't find a Thanksgiving theme but I've found at least 3 Christmas themes and I already know which one I'm going to use.  So the day after Thanksgiving I'm going to put the Christmas theme in place.

It's so much easier to change the theme in a php based blog than it is to change it on my website.

Edit: I took off the Halloween theme because it removes the pages that I made for like Wish List and Before You Comment and About.  The themes that don't remove those pages removes the comments on those pages.  I don't like that.  So I guess I will just keep this theme instead.

No comments: