Thursday, October 09, 2008

How To Lose Friends & Alienate People

We went to the movies today and saw the movie How To Lose Friends & Alienate People.  First off let me just start by saying that my favourite actor now is Simon Pegg.  I loved him in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

With that said I wasn't as happy with this movie as I was with the others.  From the advertisements that I've seen I thought his character was going to be a lot more annoying than he was.  I thought it was going to be pissing people off left and right to the very end.  It was a good movie, it just wasn't what I expected.

I do recommend this movie because it has Simon Pegg in it and he is a very good and funny actor and it was a good movie.

Unfortunately, it was in the tiny theater with the tiny screen and we were the only 2 watching it.  I guess it's been there for awhile or it didn't get high sales so they pushed it to the little screen.

No comments: