Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tomorrows Goal

Tomorrow morning I'm not going to wake up to an alarm clock telling me that I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go bike riding.  Instead I'm just going to wake up when I wake up then I'm going to have something to eat, maybe a bowl of corn flakes, then wait a little while maybe an hour, they say to eat 1 hour before exercising.  I wouldn't want to give myself a cramp.  Then I'm going to do some stretches for my legs and then get on my bike and go to Beach Park.  This time I have a goal to get there and then collapse onto the grass and rest while listening to my music for a bit, maybe call Chip and tell him I made it.  Give my legs enough time to rest so I can make it all the way back home.

I think this is a good strategy.  See the reason I haven't made it all the way there yet is because I kinda figured I'd get there then immediately go home without stopping and it was just too much for my legs.  But all I have to do is think about it in a different way and then I can do it.  I need to do this.  Then I can say hey I made it all the way to beach park and I collapsed on the grass and gave my legs enough time to rest before getting up, I looked at how pretty it is and I looked at the bike path but I will save the bike path for another time.  Yeah, that's what I'll say.

The one thing I need is encouragement to do it.  Well, on that note I think I shall go to bed and rest up for tomorrow.  This is good because it's only 11:12pm and not 2am lol.

No comments: