Sunday, October 12, 2008

True Blood on HBO

True Blood was a nice addition to the vampire world.  However, I'm not sure I like the direction they are going.  Last week at the end of the episode I was just pissed off that they killed Sookie's grandmother.  Her character gave the show real southern charm.  I thought she was a great character because even though she was an older woman she wasn't prejudice against the vampires like all the other people her or near her age.  And her curiosity for vampires is what got her killed.

I still like the show, I'm just a little upset right now.  Everytime I see something bad happen to a main character I think it's a dream or a prediction but then they don't wake up and it's real.  I hope they don't kill too many more main characters cause the cast is dwindling down very fast lol.

No comments: