Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Game Stop

I haven't been able to get to Game Stop yet to use my $25 gift card that I got from e-rewards because we haven't gone to the mall yet.  I don't want to make a special trip just for this.

I went to Game Stops website to check what they have and to see if it's in stock or not but I'm sure by the time I get there those games won't be there anymore.  So... I guess I have to just wait until we get there to see what they have.

I would like Untold Legends (1 of the 2) or Ratchet and Clank.  That game has a Daxter look to it, graphics wise that is.  I do plan on buying used though because it doesn't matter to me if it's new or used, they don't get scratched up like a regular CD or DVD does.

I was hoping that they would have either the GPS or the Camera available by the time I got this but even if it was available I don't have the money to cover the rest of the cost of it.  At least with used games I can get a couple, or a few depending on the cost.  And if it goes over by a couple dollars I can certainly cover that.  I wouldn't ever buy a movie only because I would probably only watch it once, there are only so many movies I'd watch over and over again.

No comments: