Friday, February 13, 2009

Kindle Blog

I was looking at Kindle the other day and as I was there I saw that you can read peoples blogs on the kindle.  I thought that you could just go to either their website or there was a think where you tell them who you subscribe to but apparently it's not like that.

If you want to read a blog their blog site has to be registered through Kindle and you have to pay for it.  Well, I don't want to charge people to read my ramblings.  Although the money would be nice but why charge people when they can read it for free here through my website either on the PC or through a mobile phone like the iPhone or iPod or even PSP.

If they make it so that I don't have to charge people at all then I will add it to Kindle but I honestly don't know anyone who even has a Kindle.  I would like to publish my blog though because I currently have 0 readers.  So frankly, nobody is going to read this.  Hell, I don't even read my own blog.  I just blog it.  I do read it after I've posted it to see if there are any corrections needed or I go back.  Anyway lol I was rambling.  I would like to get it on Kindle but not as a pay blog.

No comments: