Tuesday, March 31, 2009

24 Hour Fitness

I've always wanted to go to 24 Hour Fitness but they always charge you so much money up front.  You can't even get a membership unless you have $200 in your pocket (or debit card) so I've just given up hope.  Also I'd have to take 2 buses to get there and wait about 45 min for the bus.

The bike trail is near where the 24 hour fitness is so I could get to the bike trail from home then when I get to Rosedale Hwy I can just start riding on the sidewalk (because it's on the wrong side of the street) until I get there.  They have a special right now that is $19 down, $19 a month.  Now I can afford it and I can be exercising on the way there then get a couple hours of exercise in before leaving where I will be exercising some more to get home.  Good plan.  We'll see if I do it when I get my used bike.

No comments: