Monday, March 23, 2009

Video Game Videos

Now that Chip is working I can start video taping video game play from my PSP game.  I have quite a few actually in my YouTube page but it gets frustrating when I'm talking while playing and then Chip starts calling my name from the other room then I have to stop the recording to yell WHAT!  LOL.  Or he'll come in here and say who are you talking to?

The only thing that will mess it up I guess is if he calls while he's at work and the phone rings.  Although it could be anyone really.  But I'm going to work on it.  These are the games I already have on YouTube (in the order that I put them on YouTube:

So far that's all the game play videos I have.  I still have more games to video tape such as Daxter, Lego Batman, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Star Wars Battlefront II and Untold Legends: Warriors Code.

I personally like to watch other people play video games to see how it's played because it answers some questions before you buy a game.  So, I add my game play to give another perspective for people to see.  As soon as I add some I will update this post.

No comments: