Thursday, April 02, 2009

Legend of the Seeker

You know I heard about this show once but then after that I didn't hear anything about it.  Today I was looking on Hulu for something completly different and I came across this show Legend of the Seeker.

I watched the first 2 episodes which were both combined into 1 to make like a movie which I guess is the Season Premiere episode.  I liked it.  It's my type of show.  It has wizards and witches and someone who is destined for greatness which would be the seeker.

I guess I found out about it really late because there are already 17 episodes so I gotta catch up fast so I can start watching it on TV when it's on.  Or I can just watch it on Hulu when the episodes go there which are typically the same night that the show airs but after midnight I guess.

It's pretty good and I can't wait to see more.

No comments: