Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No Bikey Ridey Today

It is unfortunate but today I couldn't go on my bike ride.  I've been waiting all day for our new tenant to bring the check to keep the house available for him.  He mentioned that he had an appointment at 9:30am and I figured well you know how that goes.  Your appointment is early but you could be there for hours and hours and hours.  I waited 8 hours at a county hospital once and I had an emergency.

So it's now 1pm and I haven't gone on my bike ride because I've been waiting on this guy.  I would've been gone and back 5 times by now.

Although, it is a bit cold out today and the wind is blowing something fierce so that's another reason why I've been waiting for these people to show up before I go out.  But now it's too late cause I got Stargate SG-1 on at 3pm then Ghost Hunters is on the rest of the night.

Well that's OK, I'm just gonna say that I missed today for 3 reasons.  The first reason is that my body might need to rest from yesterdays bike ride which is the first in months.  When you are not in shape you aren't supposed to kill yourself up front lol.

Second, I don't want to get sick from the wind and the cold.  I'm afraid that the wind is going to blow on my sweat and instead of drying my sweat it will make me colder and then make me sick.

Third my allergies are bad this year.  With the wind blowing as it is, I'm sure a ton of weeds and pollen are going to be blowing in my face causing me to have to pull over constantly to sneeze and blow my nose.

So, because I can't think of any more lame excuses, tomorrow...

No comments: