Friday, April 10, 2009

Oprah's New Format

Every couple of years Oprah gets a new format for her show.  It's like her show is evolving with time.

I can recall in the 80's that her show was just like any other talk show.  It was like Jerry Springer (early 90's Jerry Springer) or Phil Donahue or even Sally Jessie Raphael.

Over the years she has started talking to more stars than regular people.  Well, that I know of.  I mean, I really don't watch her show.  You know, cause I'm a dude.  But sometimes as I'm channel surfing and I'm passing that channel I stop for a few minutes and look to see whats going on.

Well, now the format she has is a table with 3 other people.  They have their little coffee cups and they are chatting about whatever.

It's like she is copying this new show called The Doctors where all these doctors are sitting at a table talking about medical stuff (not that I've seen it but I've seen commercials).  Or they are copying The View.  Who knows.

I guess it doesn't really matter what Oprah does because no matter what she makes way more money than God himself (you know, Ryan Seacrest).

No comments: