Monday, July 27, 2009

Beths Drawing

beth drawingWe were visiting our old neighbors last night who moved away last year and their daughter Beth handed me this little piece of paper.  I opened it up and looked at it and asked her what it was.  She pointed at the little stick figure and said that's me, that's you (middle stick figure) and that's your brother Chip hehe.

Beth has known us since she was 1½ but she isn't really familiar with a gay relationship.  She is just assuming that we are brothers, she could assume that Chip is my father because he is much older than I am.  I don't know why she thought he was my brother.  I guess she doesn't really see age that good at her age.  I think she's maybe 4.

But anyway we all got a good laugh at that and I thought I'd scan it and share it.

1 comment:

Mike's Blog » Blog Archive » Microsoft & Yahoo Vs. Google said...

[...] a few nights ago we went to visit friends of ours (see Beth’s drawing, that’s the night we visited) and when I went to look up the directions I opened Windows Live [...]