Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cyclone Diet

cyclonediet2I don't remember when I bought this, maybe 2002 or 2003.  But it's supposed to help you lose 10lbs in 48 hours.  I'm not sure if it worked or not, I highly doubt it though.  I think that you are supposed to drink 3 packets a day for 2 days and nothing else for the rest of the time and you will lose 10lbs.

It's basically something that will clean out your system.  You know when you have to get prepared for a colonoscopy?  You have to drink this liquid for a certain amount of hours the night before your test and you are going to the bathroom every 5 minutes.  It's basically the same concept except I don't exactly remember going to the bathroom as much.  Then again it was so long ago.

The best thing I liked about this diet was that it comes with a cup that has a blender in it.  It's not a blender in the respect that it crushes ice but more like it just blends a powder into a liquid.  I use it for mixing my slim fast when I'm not using ice when I just want to mix the powder into the milk.  I suppose you could do the same thing with your iced tea lol.  Just add your ice and your tea then put your sugar or sweetener and press the button and it mixes the sugar.  No need for a tea spoon.

Since this product has been discontinued what else am I supposed to do with the cup?

No comments: