Saturday, July 04, 2009

Give Yourself Liposuction At Home

Wow, now you can buy a product that you can use on YOURSELF so you can give YOURSELF liposuction.  What could go wrong?

Laser Liposuction System | Cellulite Treatment | Slimray Lipo Laser System | Fat Loss

I was on Facebook and saw this ad for this.  It says it's a risk free trial so I guess if you don't lose any weight from it you can just send it back and get a full refund.  By the way it only costs $379.95 plus shipping, not sure about any taxes.

What it does according to their website is it melts the fat cells and the more you use it the more fat cells will melt.  You feel it right away and you can lose inches of fat every week that you use it.

But with all these things on the market are you willing to drop almost $400 on yet another gadget?  Maybe if I had $400 to spare then yeah I might but I don't.  So I guess diet and exercise are going to have to do for now.  But it does look neat though, I mean, well the thought of being able to do that.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I've actually tried Slimray for myself and it works! While I won't deny it is a little costly, but when I compare it to the bill I still have to pay at the gym, this is pittance! I still go to the gym when I feel like it, but I find myself deferring my workouts. Whereas with this gadget I use it at home whenever I feel like it. I was sold on the money back guarantee thing but I don't think I will be needing a refund since I am happy with the results and compliments when I potter around in my summer dress.

Mike said...

Hey that's great Shannon. Have you lost weight from it and how much weight have you lost?