Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tinkerbell Woodburn

A few years ago I was looking at my sisters MySpace page and she has a Tinkerbell obsession from what I could tell lol.  Over the years I've been wanting to do something nice for her that is Tinkerbell related but I could never afford to until now.  Although, I didn't really "buy" her anything as much as I made her something...



I made her this thing that she can hang on her wall hehe.  I'm not sure if she will want to hang it but I will put one of those picture hanging metal things on the back with those brads so she can just put a nail in the wall then rest it on the nail.  Although she might not want to hang it, maybe she might want to use it as a paperweight who knows lol.  Whatever she does with it is out of my hands once she gets it hehe.

I just love her so much, she has helped me when I was a teenager and in my early 20's by giving me a roof over my head and she's just always been there for me and I want her to know I appreciate her.

No comments: