Saturday, July 25, 2009

We Got Carded for Wood Putty?

Ok, I've been carded in my life for cigarettes when I was younger.  I've been carded for booze when I went into the bars when I was younger or when buying beer from the store.  No problem.  But I've never been carded for buying wood putty.

We went to Home Depot for prices on linoleum floors for the kitchen in the rental and while we were there Chip needed some wood putty and we went to the self checkout lanes.  I scanned the wood putty and the screen said that we needed assistance from the employee who had to check Chips ID.

I've talked about Chip here in my blog on several occasion.  He is 59 years old and he has gray hair.  He is hardly a person that you would card for something let alone wood putty.

I can understand carding for spray paint because I'm sure teenagers are always buying spray paint but wood putty?  Sheesh.  What could you possibly do with wood putty that would be destructive to someone else's property?

Whatever.

No comments: