Friday, August 28, 2009

DJ AM Dies

DJ AM Dies - Source TMZ

Wow I just heard the news via friend update on Facebook.  DJ AM died of an alleged overdose of drugs and was found dead in his New York apartment this afternoon.  Friends haven't heard from him in days and someone went to check on him and there was no answer at the door so the friend called the cops who gained entry and found him dead with some drugs nearby.

I remember hearing about him being in the plane accident with Travis Barker which was horrible that they went through that.  I think that was around the time or maybe after Travis Barkers reality show.  I'm so glad that they survived the crash but it's really sad to hear that he died in this manner.

My heart goes out to DJ AM's friends and family during this difficult time.

No comments: