Sunday, August 02, 2009

From one thing to the next

Well good news is I can start to sense that my shoulder is getting better.  I've been using the BenGay patches and the Icy Hot stick and it feels good.  Most of the time I have pain but not constantly like before.

New problem lol.  I have a toothache now.  I just ate a bowl of Malt-O-Meal and the roof of my mouth on the right side hurt like hell.  I think it's abscessed lol.  Great, just great.

If it's not one thing it's another.  So tomorrow I have to make an appointment with Western Dental and get it looked at.

Oh and I got my handlebars today and put it on and over tightened the screw and it snapped in half rofl.  What the hell?  So we had to go to Home Depot and thank goodness they had it.  It was a big longer than the original but that's fine, it sticks out the bottom and nobody cares lol.  And it's a black screw same as the stem so it blends in.  The handlebar is silver though and I was going to spray paint it but I figured that it would probably not end too good so I left it.  I may remove everything at some point and spray it, maybe.

I also got a new gel seat to put over the ergo seat but I figured that I'm having such a crappy day that I would wait to cut it up and sew it into the shape I need it until when I'm not having a bad day.  I don't want to screw it up too much.  Sure it was only $10 but money is money.

No comments: