Friday, August 14, 2009

Girlfriend doesn't realize boyfriend is in Europe

Have you seen or heard about this?

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AV3cmEWX4

I had something similar happen.  I got a call from my aunt telling me that my grandmother was dying and she asked for me so I took the Amtrak bus down to Palmdale, CA and spent a week with my family until my grandmother passed away.  After she passed away I checked my email and this friend of mine had sent me a few emails just yelling at me for ignoring her.

I emailed her before I left telling her that I was going to be gone for a week and she thought I would have internet access where I was going.  My aunt had dial up and it's not cool to go to someones house and tie their phone line up so I just didn't read email at all.  I had my cell phone on the whole time and I would talk to Chip which was the most important person I needed to talk to, nobody else.

So I told her that I was visiting my aunts and that my grandmother had just died.  I think she sent me 2-4 emails and was basically very cross with me in all of them for ignoring her lol.  She ended the friendship but when I finally emailed her and told her what happened she was sorry for saying all of those things.  We're still friends but it took a long time for her to realize that I wasn't going away and she would have to just deal with it lol.

1 comment:

Bill Bartmann said...

Cool site, love the info.