Thursday, August 13, 2009

Premium M&M's

mandm-premium-box-mocha-216x300I'm not a rich man, not by any means so when I buy M&M's I have to buy them when they are on sale.  So when I was at the grocery store looking for the cheap candy I noticed that the premium M&M's had a clearance on the Mocha flavor for $1.79.

They are kind of strange looking.  It's kind of like a bronze color with brown flecks.  Normally when I eat M&M's if they are the plain I suck on it until it dissolves completely.  That way I get the taste for a lot longer.  These are different.  The shell has no flavor at all.  It's kind of like sucking on a marble.  So my instinct is to just bite down and chew it.

It tastes good.  I love anything that is coffee flavored and this is Mocha so it works for me.  But like I said, it had a clearance tag on it.  What does that mean?  It means they no longer make it and they are on sale to get rid of them.  I know this for a fact because I went to the M&M's website and they don't even have this flavor listed anymore.  I had to do a search just for the photo to add to this blog post.

So after this bag is finished (give me 5 minutes lol) I'm never going to buy them again because they are about $4 at the store at their regular price and that's a bit too rich for my blood for candy.

No comments: