Friday, September 11, 2009

Racist Facebook Quiz

I like Facebook because it's a good place to connect with your friends and family.  You take quizzes sometimes so when your friends/family are on they know who you really are and what you stand for.  Unfortunately some of the quizzes are very bad.  Take this one for example.  I just went onto Facebook and scrolled down the list to see what all of my friends/family are posting (via the home button) and this is what I see...

racistfbquiz



First of all who in the hell over at Facebook allowed this to even get turned into a quiz?  I cut out the persons name who did this quiz along with the icon or avatar or whatever but this persons comment was "I extremely hate what i chose here".

This doesn't reveal what this person actually picked but the very fact that this person even took this quiz was quite a shock to me.  I'm ashamed that we even still live in an age where racism is allowed to be in such a public domain.

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is really nasty.... yeah these answers are very racists... You said you sent it to TOS on Face Book ... I would have. Only they Make it so complicated...but this is really bad

Oh BTW I hate that code thing you have on here it is so hard to see it and type the code in LOL

Mike said...

If it were easy then the spammers would be able to spam all my posts. Even I have to type in the code before I can reply to your comment lol.

It appears that this person who took the quiz also created it and he has realized how bad it was so he deleted it.

Mikes Blog » Blog Archive » Racist Facebook Quiz – The Facebook News said...

[...] Mike wrote an interesting post today onMikes <b>Blog</b> » <b>Blog</b> Archive » Racist <b>Facebook</b> QuizHere’s a quick excerpt [...]

Mikes Blog » Blog Archive » Racist Facebook Quiz – The Facebook News said...

[...] Mike wrote an interesting post today onMikes Blog » Blog Archive » Racist <b>Facebook</b> QuizHere’s a quick excerpt [...]