Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Exclusive: The Truth Behind Teresa Giudice's Nephew on 'Housewives' Reunion

Did anyone watch the reunion of the New Jersey Housewives last night on Bravo? I watched it twice.

You know I have a strange relationship with these housewives shows. I hate them but I love them lol. I love to hate them lol.

My favorite of all the housewives shows is New Jersey. I didn't want the first season for some strange reason and this is the only season that I've watched and boy have I been watching it too, sometimes twice. I really love Caroline Manzo. I think she has a good head on her shoulders. She kind of reminds me of my mother (looks, not attitude lol) so that right there gives me a reason to like her even more. She is the mother I wish I had if I could do it over.

I don't really like Danielle very much but on the other hand, she makes really good tv lol.

I have to wait another week for part 2 of this reunion to see how it all went down.

If you missed the Teresa blowup, click the popeater link to watch the video. I don't know why Amplify didn't copy it over.
Amplify’d from www.popeater.com
Exclusive: The Truth Behind Teresa Giudice's Nephew on 'Housewives' Reunion
You saw it, the earth-shaking exchange between Danielle Staub and Teresa Giudice on Monday night's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' reunion special. The F-bomb barrage started with a question from Danielle to Teresa: "Did you acknowledge your nephew? Did you?" Teresa replied, "Yeah, of course I did," but after pausing for a second, she exploded. EXPLODED!



"Danielle doesn't intimidate me. I don't care if she stays on the show or not," Teresa tells me in an exclusive statement regarding the explosive reunion show.



So, what's the story behind the "nephew" drama? A friend of Teresa's reveals that what viewers saw was Danielle accusing her co-star of not visiting a nephew in the hospital at his birth. I'm told Teresa was at the hospital when the child was born last April, and that he's perfectly fine and beautiful.


Teresa was actually confused as to what Danielle was even talking about. But what set her off was the sudden realization that Danielle was dipping her toes into her private business.



"Danielle is obsessed with Teresa. Digging around her extended family," a family friend tells me. "Danielle brought up a lie about Teresa not visiting her nephew and then Bravo edited it to look more sudden than it was, of course. The best thing to do is just ignore everything Danielle says. That's what Teresa does."




The verbal fight, in which Teresa even shoved host (and Bravo exec) Andy Cohen, shocked more than just the viewers. It also blew away other 'Housewives' on the stage. WATCH THE MADNESS >>



"Insanity, complete insanity," is how Caroline Manzo described the scene to me in an exclusive statement. "We filmed for ten hours and by the end of the day, I was speechless. It took me two days to recover, I seriously could not compose a rational thought for hours."



Rumors have circulated that Teresa would leave the show if Danielle was invited back for another season. However, friends of our favorite housewife tell me that couldn't be further from the truth.



"I just talked to her and it's funny but she actually doesn't care if Danielle comes back for another season or not," a friend of Teresa's tells me. "Teresa's not intimidated or scared of Danielle. She actually thinks Danielle makes good TV and is amusing. If anything, she feels sorry for her. All she has in her life is this show."



My insider adds, "Teresa, on the other hand, doesn't spend one second of her time thinking about Danielle."



Sources confirm that it is the Manzo family that has made it very clear to Bravo that if Danielle stays, they go. Family member Dina Manzo has already quit the show and made it clear she would not be part of anything that involves Danielle, saying publicly that they are worried about their safety and that of their families when Danielle is around.



However, "Teresa doesn't feel that Danielle is a threat to her family or happiness at all," an insider tells me. "She's much tougher than that!"
Read more at www.popeater.com

No comments: