Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cici's Pizza

Why doesn't California have a Cici's Pizza yet?  When I went to visit my aunts in Texas for Christmas 2006 they took me to a Cici's Pizza and I was in pizza heaven.  It's a pizza buffet with I don't know, 20 different pizzas to choose from at the bar but there are many possibilities like macaroni and cheese pizza.  If they don't have it out you can request it, they will make it and then bring you 2 slices before putting the rest out for everyone to take.  They also have a small salad bar and a dessert bar which is really good by the way.  They have like a coffee cake in pizza shape so you take a slice of the dessert.  And as usual a soda fountain with all you can drink.

If I had the money and business degree I'd buy the rights to put one in Bakersfield.

No comments: