Thursday, September 18, 2008

Smallville & Supernatural

Date: September 18th 2008

YAY the summer is finally over and now it's time for all my shows to start coming back.  Tonight is Smallville and Supernatural.  I think this will be Smallville's last season.  Clark Kent is getting a bit too old now to not become Superman yet.  I'm sure at the very end of this season he will wear the superman tights and cape and that will be the very end of Smallville.  It would be cool if they had a Superman spin off so they don't have to end the show, they can have another 8 years lol.  I doubt they would though.  I'm sure Tom Welling doesn't want to be type cast for the rest of his life.

Supernatural should be good considering when last we saw him, Dean was in hell being stretched like Kenny McCormick was in South Park.  I don't know if he was being stretched but he was just hanging around in hell lol.  Sam has to get him out but how?  I figure he either has to cast a spell to summon Dean so that he can just keep dean out of hell as much as he can then when he disappears he has to summon him again.  I don't know.  Maybe he will have to kill that little girl and then dean comes back to earth.  I really don't know how it works.  Oh wait when Daddy was taken to hell when Dean was in a coma, he was taken by that one demon but eventually Dean or Sam killed him with that gun that kills demons and dad wasn't set free.

I guess I will just have to wait and see.  They will probably keep him in hell for a few episodes or maybe even half the season or who knows maybe the entire season until the season finale or something.  I love speculating what might happen hehe.

No comments: