Monday, September 15, 2008

The Family That Preys

We went to the movies today and saw The Family That Preys.  They said it was a comedy but I didn't find it to be funny.  I thought of it more as a drama with some humor inside it.  To me a comedy is a movie that you are laughing while watching, I wasn't laughing at all during this movie.  It was a good  movie though.  I wouldn't say it was so good that I'd see it again but it was good.

Before we went to see it we were on a mission to get new brakes for my bike.  First we went to Sports Authority and they didn't have it.  They had 1 pair of brakes but it wasn't the right ones.  I also wanted a new pump with a gauge but they only had 2 kinds but they were huge, the kind you keep at home.  I wanted one small enough that it straps to my bike frame but they don't have that there.  So after the movie we came home, Chip wrote an email then we went to Snider's Cyclry and they had the exact brakes I needed and they were only $5 (they came in a package of 2 for $2.50 so 2 packages was $5) so the price was right.

No comments: