Monday, September 15, 2008

Kathy Griffin

Hehe one more post before I go to bed.  Yes I do blog a lot in 1 day don't I?

We just watched 2 back to back stand up shows of Kathy Griffins on Bravo channel.  She is so freakin funny.  I just love her.  I've seen those 2 shows at least 5 times each and every time I see it I laugh my butt off.  How can you not laugh?  I love her because she has the balls to say what everyone is thinking but is too afraid to say it.  And it's all in fun.

If you are so stuck up that you can't laugh when someone makes fun of you then maybe you need to be made fun of lol.  I know if I was an actor I'd be upset if she wasn't making fun of me in her act because then I'd know I'm not famous yet.  I'd probably send her flowers and invite her to dinner begging to be made fun of lol.

No comments: