Friday, October 31, 2008

Huge anticipation

My body must've been very excited about Halloween today because I woke up at 1am but luckily was able to go back to sleep.  Then I woke up again at 4am but was not able to go back to sleep.  Around 5am I went to the ATM machine to get a $20 to give to the milk man.  I was lucky that Chip insisted on going with me because when I went to the ATM a thug looking guy was walking towards me but when he saw Chip he went in another direction.

At 6:20am I left to go to the grocery store to buy some coffee and some candy bars for the neighbors kids, they are 5 for $2.00 right now so that was a good deal.  I didn't want to buy a big bag because I'm not going to pass out candy to the kids who don't wear costumes and the kids who don't even live in our neighborhood.  So I just bought 5 candy bars for our neighbors kids Devan, Dougie, Beth and Gracie and the 5th one will go to Karens nephew if he is with them, he's been spending a lot of time there so maybe he will be trick or treating with them.

After I left Albertson's I went over to McDonald's and bought us some breakfast.  Sorry Sue, they didn't have any Monopoly tickets lol.

8am came and Ghost Hunters finally came on and I'm going to watch that the entire day WOOHOO!

No comments: