Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad week for riding

Well today I didn't get to ride at all because of the delivery mix up.  Since they finally showed up at 1:45pm I thought it would be ok to go out but I really prefer to go in the morning after breakfast.  I'd prefer to get it out of the way and not have to worry about getting too hot.  What am I going to do in the summer time?  Sheesh I'm gonna have to get up at 4am in the summer time.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the neurologist for my carpel tunnel syndrome and that appointment is at 11:30am which means I'm going to have to get up really early to leave.  I'm usually gone for an hour and half, I could leave at 9am and be back at 10:30 so I have an hour to get ready.  I think I'm gonna do that.

But then on Friday I have a doctors appointment with our regular doctor for a regular visit at 10am.  There is no way I'm getting up at 7am to ride my bike lol.  I normally don't get up until 9:30am so I'm just going to go after my appointment, that is if I get home by noon lol.  We're usually gone for 2 hours even when we have an appointment.  What's up with doctors?  You come early and you end up waiting in the waiting room for 45 minutes AFTER your appointment time even if you were there half an hour early.

I know one thing is that I'm going to ride this Saturday and Sunday no matter what.  I know that I'm keeping my weight down (even though I'm eating a PB&J right now) but in order for me to really keep my weight down I gotta exercise as much as possible.  I'm talking about maintaining my weight loss as well as losing weight.  That's been my problem, I can lose about 10-20lbs but then I start to just maintain it.  Even if I am able to maintain my weight I need to keep going.

No comments: