Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Delivery

I was supposed to get a package this morning and the driver rang the doorbell but the batteries in our doorbell are dead or dying so we didn't hear it.  They left a note saying they showed up but there was no answer and so I got a call from my pharmacy who delivered the package saying that they will call the delivery company about a 2nd attempt.  They called me back saying that I'd have to wait until 5pm.  I told them that the delivery company will have to bang on the metal door and I can't count on Chip being awake to get it for me so I gotta stay home until they show up.

I just hope they come before too long because I can't ride my bike if the sun starts to go down because I don't like riding it at night.  First of all the generator on the bike gives me more resistance, which isn't bad if I wasn't so heavy I guess because then it would give me a better workout but I would rather get that better workout when I'm thinner heh.

If I have to just end up staying home today and not getting any exercise that's fine I guess.  I know it's going to take at least a year to get this weight off so what's one more day eh?  This just means that I won't take Sunday off.  Normally I like to ride 5 days a week and take 2 days off but I don't mind riding 6 days.  I actually don't even mind riding 7 days but I do like to give my legs a break every so often to help recharge them.

I was just hoping that this Friday when I weigh in I will actually show that I've lost some weight.  I don't see any weight loss so far from last week.  I could weigh in every 2 weeks, it doesn't have to be every week.  I mean, actually I could weigh in once a month.  It doesn't matter when I weigh in, as long as I weigh in.  I would prefer not having to weigh in on a weekly basis because it makes me feel bad when I constantly weigh myself because I feel discouraged when I do weigh myself.

Edit: The package finally came at 1:45pm and I had plenty of time to go on my bike ride but just decided not to.  I like going at 10am when it's still early.

No comments: