Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Prop 8 Undecided

I'm still waiting to find out about prop 8.  I heard that it's 55% for yes and 45% for no which is not good news but they said that it would probably end up in court again.  This issue is never going to die.  The christians are going to constantly be against us and it just shows gay people that we are still very much hated and we have so many more years before we will ever be accepted.  It just makes me so sick to my stomach that the people that I thought liked me ended up voting yes on this issue.  It let's me know who really like me and who doesn't and I will never look at them the same again.  I will also never step foot in a church again as long as I live knowing every single one of them voted yes on this.  A yes vote on prop 8 is a vote against gay people in general.  You can argue with me all you want but you know it's true.

No comments: