Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Crafts

I was looking through a drawer today and came across some plastic canvas books that were given to me last year and there are 5 books with Christmas ornaments.

I'm going to try out some of the things that I have yarn for since I have a crap load of plastic canvas to work with but I don't have the yarn to do everything.  Some of these need gold thread which I don't have.

It's not all plastic canvas though, there is 1 book with filet crochet projects like an angel that stands up (which means when you finish crocheting I guess you put glue on it so it stands up.  And there are stockings and ornaments which are both crocheted and knitted.

One of the things I think is cool are the 3D christmas trees.  One of them is furry so it looks really neat.  It has little miniature ornaments sewn into the tree.

If my Kodak all-in-one printer didn't require ink to be able to scan then I'd have pictures available but I don't have any ink right now.  Maybe once I get some things done or a bunch of things done I will take pictures and put them in the crafts section of my main website.

No comments: