Monday, January 19, 2009

The Bokni Magus

Well, I finally got my character back up in level so he is back to where he was last night.  I'm even back to the mob boss I was at last night who kept killing me which eventually lead me to exit the game and start playing the other one.

I'm back to him and I thought that the only thing that would help me was my ranged weapon but I shot at him over and over and over until all my ammo was gone and had used up almost all my HP potions and I still died.  That guy just won't die.

What I've read other say in message boards is that the only way to kill this guy is to run around the edge of the walls until he stops to recharge his mana or whatever then try to kill him.  I'm not sure if that will do me any good because he heals so fast.  Even if I did wait for him to gain more mana then try to attack he'd probably gain his mana fast enough to heal himself and I'd never kill him.

I read that it took 1 person 2 weeks to finally off this guy.  Someone said try the multi-player mode and get help with it but most of the people chatting in the multi-player chat room are little children from the way they are talking to each other.  You know the way kids talk to each other, 1 insult after the other.  Yeah OK, some adults are like that too so I'm not sure who is who anymore lol.

I'm going to try one of the techniques I've read about tomorrow.  For now my left hand is hurting me from the analog stick thingy.

No comments: