Monday, January 19, 2009

Dumb dumb dumb

I am so thick sometimes.  I forgot to save my game yesterday with Untold Legends.  I had gotten to level 16 or 17, I forgot now, and I didn't save my game once lol.  Well that's OK because having to start over made me remember the things I was supposed to learn from the beginning which will help me where I was stuck when I stopped playing it last night.

There is this mob who kept running from me and I couldn't kill him and he was shooting me but I couldn't get anywhere near him.  I have a ranged weapon but I didn't know how to use it.  So now I know.  This could help me get that guy.

Also I found out that you can play online with other people, even if they aren't sitting in the same room or house with you.  But they want a minimum of level 50, they don't want you if you are just learning the game.  I created an account though so when I do get to that level then I can try the multiplayer mode.  This means that I gotta solo my way to level 50 lol.  Then again maybe it's impossible to solo your way to level 50, maybe I need to get into a guild or join a group of people to get to level 50.  I didn't see guilds, I just saw groups of people trying to find more players.  Wow, reminds me of all the times I sat and waited for people to play with.  But I don't know if it's worth it to sit there waiting for people to come then have your battery die and have to play with the plug.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Glad it worked out in the end. =)