Sunday, January 18, 2009

EverQuest for PSP

Untold Legends which I got today at Game Stop is very similar to EverQuest.  So I finally got the PSP's answer to EQ.  I read that Sony wanted to create a version of EQ for the PSP but they couldn't or something like that but they made Untold Legends.  It is very similar to EQ.  There are quests and merchants and you go up to people and talk to them and you got people following you and helping you fight.

Although nothing beats being able to chat with people but there is a multiplayer mode via lan or adhoc.  I don't know how it works with the Lan though.  Maybe you gotta be chatting on the phone lol.  Who knows.  Or maybe you can use the headset with the mic.  With Adhoc you are sitting in the same room as the person you are playing with.

But I don't know anyone with a PSP so it doesn't matter.  I will always have to choose single player lol.

No comments: