Sunday, January 04, 2009

Flower Attacking Shanaynay

This morning at like 6am I get woken up by Chip who tells me that the cat got out of the kitchen and she ran under my bed.

We keep her outside in our patio normally because she likes it out there.  It's like being outside without actually being outside.  But it's been so cold that we've been bringing her in and keeping her locked up in the kitchen.  Why?  Because of 2 reasons.  1 It was so hard to get the cat hair out of the carpet because it was literally weaved in there.  And 2 our little chihuahua eats the cats poop in the litter box so we keep her in the kitchen.

Ok, now I have to tell you this first before I continue.  Chip started this thing with Flower where he hits me and Flower goes balistic on him and it's all in fun, she knows that he's playing with her and she plays along.

Well, I was laying in my bed holding Flower on my pillow and in my arms and since she had just come back from being outside she was cold and so it helps her get warm again.  Well, the cat jumped up on the bed and Flower almost bit her face off lol.  Poor kitty.  She ran under the bed right away.  I brought Flower to Chip and got shanaynay out from under the bed and held her in my arms on my pillow and she purred and didn't struggle for at least 20 min.  I was almost asleep when I could feel her starting to struggle so I put her outside on the patio which I knew was where she wanted to be.

No comments: