Saturday, January 17, 2009

Too much information?

I bought a half gallon of milk tonight and a bag of marshmallows because I wanted to have some hot cocoa and when I got home I noticed 1 packet left of the hot cocoa mix. So that blew that right out of the water.

I was so thirsty though and we didn't have any tea made and our water isn't very good, it's white when it comes out of the sink so I'd just rather not drink that. I wanted to make coffee but it was so late at night so I didn't. I ended up drinking a glass of milk then another then another and next thing I knew the entire half gallon of milk was all gone lol.

Well, I'm lactose intolerant. Needless to say I can't sleep right now because of all the methane my stomach is producing. With all this methane I could power our home for 2 days lol. Sheesh. And I had cheese in my burritos for lunch and dinner. Not helping. I know I should limit my dairy intake every day, I just don't know what came over me tonight lol.

I finally ended up making some iced tea which I could've just done to begin with lol.

No comments: