Sunday, February 15, 2009

Andrew Lawrence

Wow I was just at IMDB and was looking at Andrew Lawrence (affectionately known as Andy) and see that he will be 21 this year.  He is currently in The United States of Tara (2 appearances so far as Jason).

I remember watching Joey Lawrence when he was in Gimme' A Break, he was such a cute little kid and I knew from that show that he would make it big.  Now he's bald and the last thing he did was Dancing with the Stars.

I haven't seen Matthew in anything in a long time.  The last time I saw him he was on Boy Meets World.

I haven't seen the youngest brother in years, the last time I saw him he was in Brotherly Love with his 2 brothers.  I do remember him in Jack Frost but that was the last thing I saw him in.  According to IMDB he has a huge credit of 37 titles of movies and tv series.  Good for him.  He's been working since the age of 3.

Let's just hope that he continues to work so I can see him really grow up.  I'm just hoping that his character on US of Tara is not that of a homophobe.  Please Andy, don't be that guy in this show.

2 comments:

Nayane said...

Um dos meus sonhos é conhecer Andrew Lawrence(Andy).
Sou sua fã número um.Você é um otimo ator e é muito bonito
também !
I love you !!!!!! S2 S2...

Mike said...

Translation is brought to you by Google Translate:

One of my dreams is to know Andrew Lawrence (Andy).
I am your number one fan. He is a great actor and is very beautiful
too! I love you !!!!!!