Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bukowski Bears Bookmarks

When I was visiting my Aunt Louise at Christmas time in 2006, one of my presents was a bookmark.  My aunt had friends from Germany staying with them and they had a present for me without ever even meeting me.  I thought that was sweet of them.  It was a bookmark that they found in Sweden of a little bear on top with feet at the bottom and it's the perfect size bookmark for like a little novel.  I wouldn't use it for anything bigger because the feet might not stick out the bottom.

I was using it for a book I was reading which was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer novel and then my Uncle suggested a David Eddings book, The Belgariad book 1 and so I was reading that too which meant I would need another bookmark or a post it note sticking out the top.  I wasn't expecting her to give me a 2nd bookmark but she did so now I have 2.  A brown one and a blue one.  I use them all the time, well 1 at a time normally.  I found them online in a UK web shop at www.devongiftshop.com for about £3.50 each.

The company they are made from is called Bukowski and I went to their website but they don't make it easy to shop there.  So I had to do a search to find them elsewhere which is how I found Devon Gift Shop.  I think the price is reasonable.  The bookmarks are furry just like a teddy bear so it's nice to hold hehe.

I almost forgot to post 2 pictures that I took of my bookmarks.

bookmark-in-book2bookmarks

No comments: