Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snood

I know everyone has heard about Snood by now but if you haven't and you've been living under a rock, Snood is this awesome and addictive game where you shoot these little snoods with one of it's own kind and if you hit 2 with 1 of the same then they fall off and you clear a path so you can shoot down some more.  It's really fun.

That was the original Snood and they've added new games.  Like Snood Poppers, Snood Slide, Snoodoku, Snood Solitaire and Snood Towers.  They also made Chowder, Cactus Bruce and the Corporate Monkeys, Meeklits and Ballmaster2.

I have played Snood Poppers demo and it was pretty neat.  It's similar to Snood where you shoot snoods to make them disappear but this time they are going through this pipe that is twisty and you have to eliminate the snoods before they get to the other side.

I haven't played any of the others though, I don't really care for Solitaire too much, I mean, I already have Windows Solitaire.  Why should I buy another one when I got one for free?  Plus, I really never play that, when I do play Solitaire I always play Spider Solitaire.

I do have a Snood T-shirt and a Snood key chain which I love.  I'm always playing with the key chain, it's so shiny and it's dangly.  I'm a simple man, you give me something shiny to play with and you got my attention for awhile lol.  And whenever I wear the shirt people who know what Snood is always say hi and some people who don't are like cool shirt, what's it mean?  Then I tell them.  I'm like a walking billboard when I wear advertisements.  But what I can I say?  I love Snood.

2 comments:

Gret said...

how do you get through level 22 Flats?

Mike said...

When I play Snood I don't pay attention to levels. I just play it and have fun.