Saturday, February 21, 2009

Comic Books

Wow, I didn't know there were so many comic books out there.  I knew about the obvious ones, Spiderman, Superman, X-Men etc.  But there are some that I didn't know about like from tv shows that I watch or used to watch but are now gone.

Here is a list of comic books from tv shows that I used to watch

  • Futurama

  • The Simpsons

  • Eureka!

  • Farscape (I actually missed that show because we didn't have cable when it was on.  I found out about it way later and by then they were in their last season so I just got to see a few episodes)

  • Buffy the vampire slayer (I actually knew about this)

  • Star War

  • World of Warcraft (from the game?)

  • Angel (is this the Buffy spin off or something else?)

  • Doctor Who

  • Ghost Whisperer


This list is from G-Mart, that page you can order comic books.  I seriously didn't know that there were that many comic books.  I used to love comic books as a kid, especially Mad Magazine and I wish I still got it or some comic books.  That would be so neat.  I'd love to get the Buffy, Angel, Doctor Who and Ghost Whisperer comic books.  Eureka! and Farscape would be cool too.  Some of them are $2 a month and some are $5 a month.  Too much for me right now.  Plus I've missed all the earlier from the beginnings so I'm sure I've missed tons of information.  Oh well.

No comments: