Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Future PSP Dream

I had this dream that I was in a department store like Walmart or whatever, I don't remember where it was.  Sometimes in dreams you end up somewhere and you have no idea where.  And I was in the electronics department (yeah big surprise lol) and there was a PSP sitting on a box in front of the counter and it was turned on.

I picked it up and showed the sales lady that there was a PSP on the box and she said it's a demo, go ahead and play with it.  I looked at it and it was odd.  The screen wasn't as glossy as the PSP-2000, I'm guessing it was the same as the PSP-3000.  And the right side was missing completely.  The buttons were gone as well as the top right button.  It was obviously smoothed out so it wasn't cut.  I cropped an image of a PSP to show how it looked.

pspbatman

Obviously the button on the bottom wasn't cut in half in the dream, Actually there wasn't any space between the bottom of the screen and the bottom of the PSP.  I don't know what buttons were on the left side but there were buttons.  And it was all touch screen too.  Oh and I remember it was so light too.  I mean, my PSP is light but the PSP is my dream was so much lighter, it was like half the weight of the current PSP Slim.

I touched the screen and moved my finger and the screen changed, I mean it moved as if I was pressing the arrow buttons to move around.  I'm assuming the buttons on the left were the triangle, square, circle and x buttons.

It was really cool but then all of a sudden I was outside and there was a tiger in a tree trying to save her cub and there was a woman in a dress which was dark green then faded to light green and had these black lines on them.  All of a sudden the tigers fur changed and it looked just like the dress as if it were a chameleon.

Weird huh?

No comments: